Following are the May 2019 housing statistics for the Pikes Peak MLS (including existing and new single family/patio homes).
- There were 1,564 sales - an 18.5% increase from 1,320 sales in April, and a .3% decrease from 1,568 sales in May 2018.
- The average sale price was $372,416 - a .3% increase from $371,352 in April, and a 4.6% increase from $355,927 in May 2018.
- The median sale price was $329,250, an increase of .4% from $328,000 in April, and a 3.8% increase from $317,250 in May 2018.
- Average days on market was 35 days.
- At the end of May there were 1,849 active listings for existing resale and new construction single family/patio homes, which represents a 1.2-month supply of inventory. There were 1,153 pending or under contract sales at the end of May. This information is from the Pikes Peak MLS. A balanced market has ~ 5.5 to 6 months of active inventory (supposedly)! :-)
If you are interested in what homes sold for in your neighborhood, or you want to know the current market value of your property, just send me an email and tell me your street address/zip code. I'll generate a report and email it back to you and, as always, no obligation or hassle. ~ Roxann
Pikes Peak - Listing and Sales Statistics for May 2019