Following are the August 2019 housing statistics for the Pikes Peak MLS (including existing and new single family/patio homes).
- There were 1,542 sales - a 7.2% decrease from 1,662 sales in July, and a .9% increase from 1,529 sales in August 2018.
- The average sale price was $371,552 - a .3% decrease from $372,607 in July, and a 4% increase from $357,317 in August 2018.
- The median sale price was $330,000, a decrease of .6% from $332,000 in July, and a 4.8% increase from $315,000 in August 2018.
- Average days on market was 21 days.
- At the end of August there were 1,631 active listings for existing resale and new construction single family/patio homes, which represents a 1.1-month supply of inventory. There were 1,068 pending or under contract sales at the end of August. This information is from the Pikes Peak MLS. A balanced market has ~ 5.5 to 6 months of active inventory.
If you are interested in what homes sold for in your neighborhood, or you want to know the current market value of your property, just send me an email and tell me your street address/zip code. I'll generate a report and email it back to you and, as always, no obligation or hassle. ~ Roxann
Pikes Peak - Listing and Sales Statistics for August 2019